If you are planning your own wedding party, there’s a lot to organise and it isn’t every day that you get to attend your own wedding party. In order to ensure that nothing is overlooked, here is our wedding party checklist.
- Suitable wedding venue – Book a luxury wedding venue resort in Pattaya (known as ที่จัดงานแต่งงาน รีสอร์ท พัทยา in Thai) and you will have everything you need at hand. You can even get married on the beach and the hotel will provide a registrar to make the union completely legal. The venue should be able to provide you with everything you need to enjoy an amazing wedding.
- Food & drink – Of course, your wedding guests will need to be fed and no wedding party would be complete without a nice drinks menu. When you book your group into an established wedding party venue, they have a wide range of menus and can cater for all your bar needs.
- Flowers – No wedding would be complete without real flowers; either talk to a local florist or use a wedding party venue, where they have flowers delivered to order. A small bouquet on every table is a nice gesture and the wedding venue can arrange this for a small cost.
- Live entertainment – Some prefer to hire a local DJ, while others insist on live music, or you could have a combination of both. If you choose the right wedding party venue, they have resident musicians and DJs and they will play the style of music you like.
- Parking – Depending on the number of guests, you will need adequate parking space, which you won’t have to worry about if you hire the right wedding party venue.
- Overnight accommodation – Of course, there will be guests who don’t wish to drive home after the party, so you need to source a local hotel and refer people who wish to stay overnight.
- Party games – No wedding party is complete without a few party games; if you hire a wedding venue, they have a long list of great party games and they have all the equipment needed to enjoy a series of cool games.
It is very important that you plan for everything when getting ready for a wedding party and the best way to do that is hire a leading resort that specifically caters for weddings. They would have an event manager who is responsible for coordinating everything, so all you need to do is talk to one person.
Combining a keen eye for detail with a passion for romance, Wedding & Elopement Photography captures the intimate and grand moments of your special day in timeless frames.